Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Written exam ranking system

Hi all,
    I just got my results back from my written and am wondering if the ranking system is as straight forward as it seems. I got a ranking of 14, so does that mean I am 14th on the list?
    Thanks in advance!

Just a thought, but you might consider calling the department's Personnel or HR office. They should be able to help you.

Comment

Have they done the oral yet?
      Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

No they haven't done the oral's yet... This is for the oral's. Sorry I will call HR tomorrow. They emailed the scores out at 5 when they closed today and I got excited.

Comment

At this point there is no list. It won't be completed untill all the testing is done, the scores are combined and everyone is ranked.
          Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

So just got off the phone with HR. Our written exam had a personality assessment in it and the local SO is using it instead of oral interviews so I am ranked 14th and they are taking 19... I am off to background after I complete the personal history statement.
            Thanks everyone.

Comment

I was #25 when I got hired and only 5 people were hired before me. A lot of people didn't make it through backgrounds, psych, academy, etc....don't assume you are hired yet.
              We don't "LOL" here. This isn't facebook or some text message between BFF's who are all OMG WTFJH and DYST? We type and speak as adults. Fix yourself.

Comment

I agree, I won't assume anything. I am looking at this as a celebration of getting this far and seeing what will come of it. I am just grateful for the opportunity.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3399 users online. 187 members and 3212 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X