300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally Hired!

I just finished up the Academy on November 29th, which I self-sponsored myself through. All the while I was going through the application process at the department I knew I wanted to work at since I was a young lad. I just got the call today, and I start on the 21st. I couldn't be more happy!

I'll be doing odd jobs and kinda be in limbo until March when my city school and FTO starts, but it's incredibly relieving to know I have my definite chance at the road in a few months, and a paycheck until then.

I wasn't incredibly active on here in terms of posts, but I read it all the time throughout the Academy and obtained a lot of information. Thanks to the whole community for all the input, and that which you will input in the coming years I'm on here.

Congrats, have fun and pay attention in FTO.

Comment

SPD?

Good for you brother. When you get there, let me know the names of some of your FTOs. I know a couple of them.

Comment

SPD, indeed!

I'll be sure to PM you once I know.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!! SPD? Sebastian Police or another Department? GL
          There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
          -Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Thanks.

It's Sarasota.

Comment

Originally posted by ItzRegardie View Post
              Thanks.

It's Sarasota.
              Oh Sarasota, well congratulations once again and best of luck!
              There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
              -Ernest Hemingway

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7136 users online. 363 members and 6773 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
              X