Hired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hired

I finally got the call yesterday, and will be starting with a department next month! I started processing different places in July 2010 and going on up until this point. So, I'm pretty thankful that it didn't take as long as some of the other timelines I've seen on here.

I just wanted to thank everyone for their advice and insight. Take care.

Congratulations and good luck!!!!
    There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
    -Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Congrats. I just got hired on in GA last week. Doing some training at the PD until Jan. Then I will head to mandate.

Comment

Congrats and good luck. Mine is in Northern Virginia. I work at headquarters starting in late December, then the academy begins February 1.

Originally posted by crashnash View Post
        Congrats. I just got hired on in GA last week. Doing some training at the PD until Jan. Then I will head to mandate.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations, and continued good luck.

Comment

Congrats to both you guys, I wish you the best of luck.

Comment

Congrats I know the feeling. I just got hired also after waiting for 2.5 years and trying for around 5 years I finally got in but just know that your dream can come to a end if you dont study and keep up with your tests and PT. My class have just got some recycles and they are on there last chance.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10689 users online. 415 members and 10274 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
                X