Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relatives and BI

I am not at the BI stage yet...but have a question:
    My cousin is a convicted felon (2 strikes in fact). Unfortunately around 3 months ago he moved next door to me where he rents a room from my Aunt. I have I ever had a close relationship with him (he is much older than I am). Will his idiocy affect my BI?

I assume you meant to say "I have never had a close relationship with him." Correct?

As the saying goes... "you can't pick your family... "
    sigpic

Comment

yes, thank-you
      I have never had a close relationship is what I meant!

Comment

Relatives and the BI

Originally posted by CoralBabe View Post
        I am not at the BI stage yet...but have a question:
        My cousin is a convicted felon (2 strikes in fact). Unfortunately around 3 months ago he moved next door to me where he rents a room from my Aunt. I have I ever had a close relationship with him (he is much older than I am). Will his idiocy affect my BI?
        It's true that you can't pick your family. If your situation permits you to move, I would seriously consider that option. Should that option not prove viable, then I would suggest that you keep your interaction with your relative to a minimum.

Comment

Originally posted by CoralBabe View Post
          Will his idiocy affect my BI?
          No....I've got (2) High School Buddies who are Feds. One is a FBI Special Agent and the other is a NCIS Speical Agent. Their silly Dad got popped by the Feds for Defrauding the Federal Gov.....and got Federal Prison time for it.....while they were in College. When it came to backgrounds on them, their BI's could easily figure out they had nothing to do with Daddy's crimes......and had absolutely no issues getting hired on......

Comment

Originally posted by Bearcat357 View Post
            No....I've got (2) High School Buddies who are Feds. One is a FBI Special Agent and the other is a NCIS Speical Agent. Their silly Dad got popped by the Feds for Defrauding the Federal Gov.....and got Federal Prison time for it.....while they were in College. When it came to backgrounds on them, their BI's could easily figure out they had nothing to do with Daddy's crimes......and had absolutely no issues getting hired on......
            ^^^^^^ Re-read this

You can pick your friends but not your relatives..............................just make sure your BI knows of the situation so they don't have to come looking for you to ask
            Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

(F*** Off Cuz Ur Stupid)

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603
              make sure your BI knows of the situation so they don't have to come looking for you to ask
              Exactly what they did when they were in the process.....told BI/Applicant Coordinators that Daddy had some issues right off the bat so it was out there.....and they had no problems at all.....

Comment

My sister is a simi-recovering screw-up, my uncle on the other hand is total ongoing screw-up (and a bad one at it). He's dumb enough to scribble out the dose on a Rx and rewrite it, in a town that doesn't even have a 4-way stop (like that's not gonna get questioned).

As others have said, you can't pick family, if your friends are screw-ups that a different story though.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=) This is Ninja Bunny.
                (")_(")
                Copy and paste Bunny into your
                signature to help him gain world domination

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10186 users online. 358 members and 9828 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X