Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Applying to multiple Agencies

Hi everyone,

New member here, I'm currently in the testing process with 8 Agencies. I have a few quick questions that I couldn't find relevant topics to using the search function:

1) If/when an offer is on the table, how long do I have to accept it?

2) If I accept an offer with one agency and, prior to the start date of the Academy, another much better agency offers me a job, am I able to accept the second job?

3) Even if I am technically able to accept the second job offer in the scenario listed above, how common is it? Will it make me stand out as someone who has complete disregard for obligations?

From talking to other applicants and reading the posts on this board, applying to multiple agencies is quite common.

1) We'll give you a couple of days to give us an answer.

2) Yes.

3) Probably doesn't happen too often. Yes, you can accept another job at any time. Some agencies require you to sign a contract stating that you will pay them back for uniforms and training if you leave within X amount of time. You certainly don't expect them to be happy, do you?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvan37 View Post
      Hi everyone,

New member here, I'm currently in the testing process with 8 Agencies. I have a few quick questions that I couldn't find relevant topics to using the search function:

1) If/when an offer is on the table, how long do I have to accept it?

2) If I accept an offer with one agency and, prior to the start date of the Academy, another much better agency offers me a job, am I able to accept the second job?

3) Even if I am technically able to accept the second job offer in the scenario listed above, how common is it? Will it make me stand out as someone who has complete disregard for obligations?

From talking to other applicants and reading the posts on this board, applying to multiple agencies is quite common.
      I don't recall a specific number of days for my Agency, but that said, an applicant is well advised to act quickly as others are waiting to accept the job if offered. In practice, one week to ten days, no more.

You'd be free to accept another job if offered.

Life is choices. You make the best choice you can under a given set of circumstances.

Yes, we do encourage applicants to apply to more than one agency.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3548 users online. 204 members and 3344 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X