Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police ride-along

Hello all,
    I have recently started to inquire about a LEO career, and all other questions aside (I have about 90 million), my main question is regarding a police ride along. Right now they are just in the process of doing the background check just to find out if I can go, but I am wondering what dress code is appropriate. I am female and although I realize this is not a date (ie no cleavage, etc) I also do not want to be too formal. I am not sure what the fine line is between too casual and too dressed up. In my mind I picture that I need to wear something comfortable, but I don't want to seem so laid back like I'm doing this for S&G because I'm very serious about pursuing this career. I'm sure this will be discussed before I actually attend the ride along, however I would like any additional advice that will help.
    Also, what questions are good to ask? Obviously I'm not going to say "Whats your favorite cop show", but I also don't want to spend the entire night blabbing and rambling on irrelevant questions. I can already tell how nervous I will be

Thanks in advance.

Business casual.......................
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

I agree. Business casual, as in professional. I'd suggest pants in place of a skirt, simply as a practical matter. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Thank you, that's what I had in mind, just wasn't 100%. I appreciate the help.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4364 users online. 267 members and 4097 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X