300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Interview

Hi everyone, I have been on this forum for about 9 months and I have learned a great deal of information so thank you. I did have something come up however. I have been interviewing with a local police department and I was asked to come for a final interview. My background investigator told me it would consist of 5 people, 3 training unit Officers, a training unit Sergeant, and a training unit Lieutenant. He also stated that it would be like the oral boards (1 hr) set questions and then any questions that have come up in my background, but it is not going to have any police officer scenario questions. So my question: has anyone been through a final interview like this before? And if so, what types of questions are asked, and how should I prepare myself? Thank you very much in advance, and have a great day.

Sounds to me like a "get to know you" interview for the academy/training staff.

You can't prepare................everything is out there already..............just be yourself and answer the questions
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6422 users online. 340 members and 6082 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X