Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reils49 View Post
    You'll be fine. Just carry yourself like a cop
    I just wanted to ask a follow up. Anyone have any specifics on how to carry yourself like a cop? I'm assuming you meant carrying yourself with confidence but I just thought it would be interesting to know exactly what you mean by that.
    Thanks

Comment

you wil learn in the academy and from other cops...especially the old timers...well, some of them anyway
      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

5' 08" and 130 on a good day. I get more respect and compliance from the ****bag's then my fellow officers. It is all about command presence and how you use your words.

Comment

Originally posted by Dunlop View Post
          I just wanted to ask a follow up. Anyone have any specifics on how to carry yourself like a cop? I'm assuming you meant carrying yourself with confidence but I just thought it would be interesting to know exactly what you mean by that.
          Thanks
          Command presence, know what you're talking about...confidence.
          It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
          Paul "Bear" Bryant

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4216 users online. 280 members and 3936 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X