Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about eligibility

Thank you.
    Last edited by js2714; 04-28-2011, 03:34 AM.

IN subsequent processes tell the complete unvarnished truth. If something happens during the process, file an amendment to your previous paperwork.

Your post oozes minimization. From not being able to tell Mommy that you were not going to give "Tom" the meds that were prescribed to your mother to your obvious problems with your previous background investigation it is apparent that you needed to grow up.

The way this post is structured leads me to believe you still might try to minimize your actions during this previous application process. Only you can change the way your are perceived by others (including the background investigator)
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
      IN subsequent processes tell the complete unvarnished truth. If something happens during the process, file an amendment to your previous paperwork.

Your post oozes minimization. From not being able to tell Mommy that you were not going to give "Tom" the meds that were prescribed to your mother to your obvious problems with your previous background investigation it is apparent that you needed to grow up.

The way this post is structured leads me to believe you still might try to minimize your actions during this previous application process. Only you can change the way your are perceived by others (including the background investigator)
      ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post

Thank you for the response.

I agree 100% with your second paragraph; I needed to grow up. This is why I stopped applying to police departments. Also, I am in no way trying to minimize what I did, nor do I intend to do so when applying. I understand that it was wrong and that I will have to answer for it.

If I understand you correctly, and please correct me if I am wrong, you are essentially telling me to reapply to the same department, but it is up to me to convince them that I did not attempt to hide this information from them, and that I am ready for this career.

Comment

It doesn't matter if you apply to that department or any other----If you do apply you must make sure you tell the unvarnished truth and yes, YOU must be able to convince ay prospective employer that you are the person to hire.
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5237 users online. 176 members and 5061 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X