300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern States Hiring?

Hey everyone. I am New York certified (withOUT 1 year full time). Due to lack of hiring, civil service and the fact that its almost May and STILL 40 degrees I am thinking about possibly heading for warmer pastures.

So my question does anyone know of any southern states that are looking to hire now/in the near future?

Hope the weather is nicer where your at then it is here!!

Why not check the individual Southern state forums?

Comment

Fort Lauderdale Police Department is hiring FLPD Website

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
        Why not check the individual Southern state forums?
        i didnt realize those existed. I'll stroll on over right now. lol

Comment

Originally posted by danny06m View Post
          i didnt realize those existed. I'll stroll on over right now. lol
          Right. Hopefully, you'll get a little more information. Good luck in your search.

Comment

http://www.lubbockpolice.com/recruiting/allRecruit.aspx Lubbock, TX hiring. Next test should be in a few months. Civil Service, clothing allowance, take home vehicle (that you can drive off duty). Town of approx 250,000.
            The Republicans need to shrug off this Christian Coalition noose it has placed around its own neck and recognize the fact that, though they may not realize it, the majority of Americans are actually quite libertarian in their philosophy. They also need to learn to fight once in a while. What a bunch of wimps.
            -Neal Boortz

Comment

www.lubbockpolice.tv another link with video about the academy
              The Republicans need to shrug off this Christian Coalition noose it has placed around its own neck and recognize the fact that, though they may not realize it, the majority of Americans are actually quite libertarian in their philosophy. They also need to learn to fight once in a while. What a bunch of wimps.
              -Neal Boortz

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6233 users online. 359 members and 5874 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X