Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattty19 View Post
    Iowa,
    Thank you for the clarification, I understand the issue you present and it makes total sense. I thought of going the route you presented (paying bills off then going to the academy), but when I was presented with the way the economy is and not knowing when I would have a chance to join the academy full time again, I made my choice. I never thought I was defrauding anybody because I knew I would pay them come tax time, but technically your right and it sounds much worse then what my intentions were. Thank you for your time.
    Not a problem here-------------------just remember that those of us on the forum that answer in this section have been on many hiring panels-----------and think much the same way that those you will face think.

We tend to question things that most people either ignore or don't think about. Much of it is due to the experiences we have had with applicants.

I personally tend to be very blunt on here-----------------------much more so than what you will see in real life. Don't think for a minute that the people you will be facing are not THINKING the way I do even if they don't express that view.

Good luck
    Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2598 users online. 127 members and 2471 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X