Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Been hired, let say

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Been hired, let say

    thank you for the info this place has, and the people who are here that post great info on the process.

    Let me speak to the ones in the process of being hired or thinking about going through process, Simple BE HONEST. If you are not HONEST the truth will find you out. You will look foolish and your dreams will be shot. Does not matter a whole a lot about what you have done but what does not is IF YOU ARE HONEST. If you are in the process and you are worry about something you have done best to wait and let time past. I did not have anything I needed to worry about. Be friends with people who you can trust and not just fun to hang around with. EVERYTHING is looked into. Don't give up. MAIN thing is being HONEST. If you can't admit what you have done too your mother then you have a problem. Be Honest.. Good luck to you if you are in the hiring process. Hurry up and wait is something you better get use to.

  • #2
    agree times a billion on what bamacounty said.. honestly pays off more then trying to hide/coverup/sneak/bs/excuss, or half admitting to something and having a reason for why you did it.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BamaCounty View Post
      thank you for the info this place has, and the people who are here that post great info on the process.

      Let me speak to the ones in the process of being hired or thinking about going through process, Simple BE HONEST. If you are not HONEST the truth will find you out. You will look foolish and your dreams will be shot. Does not matter a whole a lot about what you have done but what does not is IF YOU ARE HONEST. If you are in the process and you are worry about something you have done best to wait and let time past. I did not have anything I needed to worry about. Be friends with people who you can trust and not just fun to hang around with. EVERYTHING is looked into. Don't give up. MAIN thing is being HONEST. If you can't admit what you have done too your mother then you have a problem. Be Honest.. Good luck to you if you are in the hiring process. Hurry up and wait is something you better get use to.
      And by the way, did he mention being honest......what a concept!!!
      It's not the will to win that matters...everyone has that. It's the will to prepare to win that matters.
      Paul "Bear" Bryant

      Comment


      • #4
        i don't remember what he mentioned.. can you say it again please! heehee

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by oneoldcop View Post
          And by the way, did he mention being honest......what a concept!!!
          Even if you watched underage porn-----or think you might have?
          Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

          My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

          Comment


          • #6
            very funny Iowa!! that was good! lol! Remember even you knew it was wrong but you somehow told yourself it's ok.. cause there's a age difference! ( i am so wrong for doing this! ) but I couldn't hold back!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              But how about if I have a stellar background---------but I once stole from a previous employer?

              I really, really am a good person............and I only committed that felony ONCE, are you sure I can't just forget it?
              Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

              My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

              Comment


              • #8
                Iowa as I said just be honest. LOl. If you have a question about your action ask yourself, Will my mother knock me up side the head with a frying pan. LOL

                Comment


                • #9
                  . .
                  Last edited by wickrb33; 05-02-2013, 02:26 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                    Even if you watched underage porn-----or think you might have participated in
                    Fixed it for ya.
                    Pete Malloy, "The only thing black and white about this job is the car."

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by wickrb33 View Post
                      What about if I did something with my 9 year old, half cousin, that was the same sex as me. We were both just kids then.......? Should I be honest about that??????? lol
                      You'll make a fine politician with that kind of background.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Iowa #1603 View Post
                        Even if you watched underage porn-----or think you might have?
                        You really have to give up your monthly visit to Thailand. I know you are retired and all that, but you need to find a better hobby than that

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          yes iowa! if you can find a way to block all the bad porn, the having sex with your cousin, maybe a little oh i forgot that i enjoyed the coke and little meth here and there.. honesty will pay off in the end, just block it so far in the brain that its not lying, its called.. i couldn't even remember!!!

                          Comment

                          MR300x250 Tablet

                          Collapse

                          What's Going On

                          Collapse

                          There are currently 5162 users online. 313 members and 4849 guests.

                          Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                          Welcome Ad

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X