300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post removed
    Last edited by RockyMountain; 09-03-2011, 12:11 PM.

Comment

Phew. Those three tickets are going to be hard to explain because (as you stated) time tells and time only moves but so fast. Often, past behavior is indicative of future actions and an agency has to look at you as a liability with those tickets. A liability because you'd be driving a department issued vehicle and the general public ALWAYS watches the cop. You're going to have to sell yourself to him, pretty much. It's a fine line to walk...between explaining and rationalizing. How do you, btw, explain those tickets?
      sigpic

I don't agree with your opinion, but I respect its straightforwardness in terms of wrongness.

Comment

Again, don't try and justify to the BI about your history; just the truth. There is no way to explain away 3 recent tickets. Explain that you were an idiot an take what he or she gives you.

Comment

Your speeding tickets have been hashed over really well here. If it weren't for those.....man, you sound as if a good catch. I've seen worse records though. I've seen suspensions, revocations and DWIs. Be honest and say you f'ed up.

My question would be in what classes your grades fell? If in an English class I would, as a BI, be concerned. I once had a guy that had to take an English class over 3 times. His writing skills were very poor. After looking at some writing samples from different places we ended up passing on him. So, your grades do count along with participation in class and attendance.

I wish you luck. You can't worry about your driving record now. Just don't get any other tickets!
          Last edited by sigcopper; 03-30-2011, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Post removed

Comment

Well, that is good. Why did you take genetics and anatomy?

Comment

Post removed

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4768 users online. 305 members and 4463 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X