300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Investigation

For the question below, should I consider having a report taken for a traffic accident being detained? I did also receive a citation.

8. Have you EVER been detained by any law enforcement representative, been the subject of an criminal investigation, or been named as the accused on a warrant?

For #19, would this include clocking in/out early/late to get more money?

19. Have you ever committed a fraudulent act against an employer?
    Last edited by rc07; 03-25-2011, 02:09 PM.

If you are admitting to clocking in/out early to bilk money from the company (aka goldbricking) do us all a favor and tear up the application now........

Comment

Originally posted by rc07 View Post
      For the question below, should I consider having a report taken for a traffic accident being detained? I did also receive a citation.

8. Have you EVER been detained by any law enforcement representative, been the subject of an criminal investigation, or been named as the accused on a warrant?

Question #8. The traffic collision report is not a detention. You'll need to mention the citation.

Question#19. YOU tell me. If I have to tell you, we don't need you.

Comment

Originally posted by rc07 View Post

For #19 I would prosecute you for theft in my jurisdiction, so I would not need to answer your question on #8.
        Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

For #8 the true question is: were you free to leave? If the answer is no then it was a detention. If the BI disagrees with my definition then no harm, no foul. You were honest.

For #19: It is called time theft around here and it is illegal. Basically you are stealing from your employer unless you were given authorization to do so by a supervisor.

Comment

Yeah, #19 is gonna burn you. Don't lie about it now that you know! They WILL find out. Like someone said, it's theft from an employer. That's a NO-NO!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2764 users online. 137 members and 2627 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X