Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unsure how my Polygraph went

Hello,

I took my polygraph today and have no idea if it went well or not. Basically he hooked me up, asked the questions, took the blood pressure cuff off for a min, then when my hand was no longer purple he put it back on and asked the questions again in a different order. After the second set he said I was done and walked me to the door. Did not say I passed or failed, said nothing about my reactions to questions, nothing besides have a great day. Is this is a good thing since he did not questions me about any of my responses or what?

When I took a CVSA a few months prior I was tested three times and told that many questions had a strong reaction and we talked after each round of questions. This time I was tested twice and no talking after or during, besides the pre-poly paperwork.

Thank you for your input

Really difficult for me to say how you did. Your experience is fairly typical though. My sense, which is another word for guess, says you probably did OK. We have at least one colleague who is a Polygraph Examiner, and it's possible he'll provide you with some additional thoughts.

Comment

If you lied you did BAD.

If you DID NOT lie you did GOOD.

If it was inconclusive.... there's nothing you can do about it anyway...

Comment

I took my poly today, no issues..... just more waiting.... and waiting.... and waiting.

Comment

What agency was it for? They may have a specific process where they will notify you in a week or so. I recently took one for the WSP. After the examiner finished testing me, he went out of the room for like 5-10 minutes, then came back and told me that I passed. Then he explained the background investigation process.

Comment

Originally posted by uwhuskies11 View Post
            Hello,

I took my polygraph today and have no idea if it went well or not.
            Oooh, tough question. Let me see if I can help.

Did you lie?

Comment

You should have asked him "Did I pass?" lol
              If you told the truth.......nothing to worry about. If you're worried about passing that's not good.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6083 users online. 316 members and 5767 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X