300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Traffic Tickets

I have a question. I don't have too many tickets ( One accident 3 years ago and that's it ) but I recently got one for speeding. I've talked to my recruiting officer about tickets, and she tells me it's not a huge deal as long as your not a habitual offender.

Now I'm taking my written next month, and I have a court date set for June for my speeding ticket ( traffic school not available, took it for another violation and had it removed from my record ). Question is will an open citation awaiting trial effect me negatively to a point were they'll tell me to go home?

Or should I go speak with a judge as soon as possible, explain the situation, and possibly bargain another traffic school before my court date?

If your in the LAPD hiring process I suggest you visit the following website. www.policebackground.net This is a privately owned website which deals with LAPD hiring issues. I believe you'll find it very informative, and should be able to have your questions answered there.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5776 users online. 345 members and 5431 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X