Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29 Applications, 24 tests, 18 months...

And finally got good news! Starting academy 1/3 providing I pass the entrance physical, which I have passed over a dozen times already.

Thanks to everyone on the board for all the information and tips. I have spent countless hours reading through as much as possible on here.

OK Axle, now the fun begins. Do a good job in the Academy, and keep us posted. Good luck.

Comment

Congrats. Sounds like you definitely did the leg work to earn it!

Comment

Congrats! Our numbers are nearly identical. After having a seemingly full-time job being an applicant, it's a very weird feeling to not have to apply, test, interview, etc. anymore!

Remember your struggles in making it this far and know that now is when it really begins! Good luck to you in the New Year!

Comment

Originally posted by flash40 View Post
          Congrats! Our numbers are nearly identical. After having a seemingly full-time job being an applicant, it's a very weird feeling to not have to apply, test, interview, etc. anymore!

Remember your struggles in making it this far and know that now is when it really begins! Good luck to you in the New Year!
          I hate to say it, but being laid off actually helped quite a bit since it was so time consuming. Luckily my wife was very supportive of me being gone a couple Saturdays a month to take all the tests. I have an appt Tues to meet with the Sgt in charge of getting me through academy.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4047 users online. 240 members and 3807 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X