300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First interview fast approaching

Hey all! I've been lurking on the boards for a while now and am so thankful I found this forum! You all have been so helpful in shedding some light on this whole hiring process.

Anyhow, my first interview is coming up soon and while I feel semi-prepared (I have a list of potential questions and I prepared answers to them) from reading about the panel interviews on the boards here, I still feel nervous. I always hear around the message board that people usually don't get hired the first time around.

What are some pitfalls that would DQ me in the interviews? Or is it just one of those things where my personality/thought processes just aren't a "fit" for the department, given I do my best/dress nice/etc?

I know all I can do is give it my best, but any words of wisdom to help calm the nerves?

Search the forum for oral boards.

-SC
    Education ... has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    - G. M. Trevelyan

B.S. Business Administration - Texas A&M 1990
    MPA - University of Texas Dallas 2004
    Graduate Certificate in Criminal Justice - American Military University 2006
    Graduate Certificate in Accounting - University of Dallas 2008
    Various Graduate Credits - UoP
    MA Christian Ministry Chaplaincy Dallas Baptist University 20%
    DPA Valdosta State 30%

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3191 users online. 150 members and 3041 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X