300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spooled View Post
    It happened in WA state when I was 17, I stole a bunch of cds froma store on a dare. It was about ten years ago. Also I have a haard time believing all you NEVER got in trouble when you were kids, but whatever.

So is my record expunged or sealed?
    Wait a second. How many CD's do you have to take for it to be a felony? Did you do this at gun point or something?

Good luck with the "on a dare" thing. Regardless of why you did it telling someone it was a dare not only tells them your making excuses but shows you pretty much are an idiot, or at least were an idiot.

Your best bet is to just say I messed up and stole the CD's. Leave the excuse out of it. I have arrested many a drug dealer who sell drugs so they can feed their family. At least their excuse is honorable.
    Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

You guys are a little slow on the uptake arent ya. I WAS A MINOR. Get it?

It is perfectly legal.

To everyone that responded professionally thank you.
      No we don't get it because some felony offenses stay on your record. You didn't expand on that so we had to do it for you.
      Due to the Juvenile bickering and annoying trolling committed by members of this forum I have started an igore list. If your name is listed below I can't see you.

CityCopDC, Fire Moose, Carbonfiberfoot, Damiansolomon

Comment

I was in a pc832 academy but left to go to flight school, so I have pc832+ firearms and got half way through level II(Hope that makes sense to those not from cali)
        No I didnt do it at gunpoint, yeah I WAS an IDIOT and stole a stack of them as a stunt, I didnt expect to get away with it, didnt think I would get in as much trouble as I did. They knew it was me I brought them back and confessed, they were worth over $250= felony in WA(grand theft im guessing) so that was when I was 17 im 26 now.

Also when I go to apply online it asks if ive ever been convicted of a felony with no provision to say it was a juvenile offense, so, I click yes (im not a liar). What should I do about this as I am quiter sure they are thinking I did a 211 or something of that magnitude.
        Last edited by spooled; 11-04-2009, 02:45 AM.

Comment

doublepost...
          Last edited by spooled; 11-04-2009, 02:30 AM.

Comment

overpost...
            Last edited by spooled; 11-04-2009, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Tough to say, find out from a lawyer in your state if you are considered a convicted felon. If not check no. The key word is convicted. On a plus side at least you returned the CDs.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeymedic View Post
                Tough to say, find out from a lawyer in your state if you are considered a convicted felon. If not check no. The key word is convicted. On a plus side at least you returned the CDs.
                The state Im in now?

Some was saying sice I was a minor I was "ajudicated" would it be too much of a strech to click no? because of that?

Comment

The state Im in now?

Some was saying sice I was a minor I was "ajudicated" would it be too much of a strech to click no? because of that?
                  The state of origin in the original crime. However, some applications state that the crime has to be considered a crime in their state. If, you have been adjudicated, checking no would be the truth. However, you will need to divulge this information none the less.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeymedic View Post
                    The state of origin in the original crime. However, some applications state that the crime has to be considered a crime in their state. If, you have been adjudicated, checking no would be the truth. However, you will need to divulge this information none the less.
                    Sure. I am going to tell them as I can see its relevant. Thanks for the answers fellas. I like this forum.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3866 users online. 209 members and 3657 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X