300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my oral board question

I just had my oral board and i believe i did well. After the the oral they asked me to have a seat out side the room and wait. One of my oral interviwers told me that a letter will be sent to my home letting me know how i did. I'm a little nervous about this and asking how did you found out you pass your oral board interview?.... i also have another issue but i tell that later

thank you

Originally posted by fayt87linegod View Post
    I just had my oral board and i believe i did well. After the the oral they asked me to have a seat out side the room and wait. One of my oral interviwers told me that a letter will be sent to my home letting me know how i did. I'm a little nervous about this and asking how did you found out you pass your oral board interview?.... i also have another issue but i tell that later

thank you
    Oral board results can be given a short time after the applicant finishes their oral board session, by e-mail a few days after the oral board, or by snail mail many days after the oral board; it just depends on how the agency in question chooses to notify their applicants. There is no singular way that is used across the board.
    sigpicTwo is one,
    one is none.

Comment

I agree with the above. I have heard back anywhere from 10 minutes to 1 week afterwards.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4671 users online. 271 members and 4400 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X