Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Past written now need help trying to figure out what the Video Assesment test is?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Past written now need help trying to figure out what the Video Assesment test is?

Well guys i passed my written Test and now i move on to the Video Assesment Test and i was just wondering if anyone has any idea what that is about or if anyone has taken one in the past?
    All the help will be appreciate it.
    Last edited by KAPPA; 10-30-2009, 05:51 PM.

Someone has to have some tips or suggestions.

Comment

You watch a video clip and write a report of that incident from memory after your done.

Comment

Thanks for your help MikeyMedic, i really appreciate it.

Comment

I had one the other day. if you are able take notes. lots of details are good. things said, names, addresses, clothes, locations, times etc.
          The sooner you understand that all your base are belongs to me the better off you will be.

Comment

Woo, woo!!! Grammar Police to the rescue..

Originally posted by KAPPA View Post
            Well guys i past my written Test and now i move on to the Video Assesment Test and i was just wondering if anyone has any idea what that is about or if anyone has taken one in the past?
            All the help will be appreciate it.
            While you are inquiring on a video assessment, let's begin with the basics...

Corrections to your spelling:
            past = passed
            assesment = assessment
            appreciate it = appreciated

You could also use some work on capitalization and punctuation...

My 2 cents....
            "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

Originally posted by grumpyirishman View Post
              While you are inquiring on a video assessment, let's begin with the basics...

Corrections to your spelling:
              past = passed
              assesment = assessment
              appreciate it = appreciated

You could also use some work on capitalization and punctuation...

My 2 cents....
              +1

Comment

Thanks for your help guys on my spelling i will try to keep it short and sweet next time. It was just that i got home right after the test and i was so happy and excited that i didnt really pay much attention to my spelling.
                Last edited by KAPPA; 10-30-2009, 05:53 PM.

Comment

And imagine what it's like writing a report after your adrenaline is through the roof. Learn now to do it properly the first time.

Comment

It seems that people cannot come on here to ask questions, but instead to be critiqued on their spelling. If I wanted to, I could write very poorly, but if I was on the job I would make sure I would cross my T's and dot my I's. People come here to get advice, not criticism... on their spelling. Oh, also I noticed the person that posted this thread passed the written
                    You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face...you must do the thing you think you cannot do.

Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.

A great many people think they are thinking, when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.

Comment

You the judge???

Originally posted by arianna View Post
                      People come here to get advice, not criticism... on their spelling.
                      But my one joy in life is to give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.....deal with it!!

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm" -George Orwell

"It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing diapers." - Blues Brothers

Comment

On the contrary for you to say, "You the judge".
                        You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face...you must do the thing you think you cannot do.

Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.

A great many people think they are thinking, when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3115 users online. 188 members and 2927 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X