300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After a long wait....

So after six whole long months, I finally get a phone call for an interview. I was shocked that they would still call me, after they made a public announcment for a hiring freeze. Now I have to find a suit and stop getting all nervous for the interview. Wish me luck guys. BTW, thank you for everyones help. I really do appriciate it.
    WCSO
    App Submitted - 12/20/08
    P.O.S.T. - 03/19/09 (Passed)
    P.A.T. - 04/29/09 (4:17)
    Panel Interview - 11/02/09

TPD
    P.O.S.T. - 05/02/09

Good luck, don't be nervous.

Comment

Not to sound jaded, but some departments have no qualms about making candidates jump through a bunch of hoops knowing full well they are in a hiring freeze.

I had one that was in a hiring freeze that went ahead with the oral boards (which I passed) and then was hot and heavy for me to get my background packet turned in immediately (which cost me money for transcripts, records, etc.), just so the packet could sit on a desk and collect dust, then eventually expire.
      Last edited by barkalot; 10-23-2009, 12:47 PM.
      Those who are successful at what they do don't give a rip about what others think about them.

We don't rent pigs.

Comment

Good Luck!
        The sooner you understand that all your base are belongs to me the better off you will be.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5737 users online. 308 members and 5429 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X