X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arizona Peace officer form Question

I have a question about the following question on the A.Z. P.O.S.T. form:

Criminal Conduct:

a. Have you ever committed a felony or offense which would be a felonly, if committed in this state? If yes, provide an explanitation on the continuation sheet.

b. Have you ever committed a criminal offense involving dishonesty, theft, unlawfull sexuall conduct of physical violence?

Is answering yes to B. of this question automatic grounds for rejection of your application or is it case by case basis? I only ask because It does not say to explain your answer.

Why don't you call them and ask? That would be your quickest and most accurate answer.

Comment

So true. I just emailed them. Thanks for the input.

Comment

B will not automatically disqualify you, although you may want to explain it on the continuation sheet anyway. Read through AZ POST's website about minimum qualifications if you have questions.
        NRA Life Member

The police are the public and the public are the police; the police being only members of the public who are paid to give full time attention to duties which are incumbent on every citizen in the interests of community welfare and existence. - Sir Robert Peel

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats. - H. L. Mencken

Comment

Ok thanks for the information.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2620 users online. 175 members and 2445 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X