Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To say that every single agency thinks like that i dont know. Your chances of getting hired are slim though especially the way ther economy is now plus there are lots of applicants out there with good resumes. Your best bet would be to talk to some recruiters in your area. I mean i know theres depts in my area that would hire you but would you really want to work part-time making $9 an hour in some of the worst areas. I hope not. THose kinds of depts accept anyone which is scary. I wish you luck but it wont be easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Breed View Post
      To say that every single agency thinks like that i dont know. Your chances of getting hired are slim though especially the way ther economy is now plus there are lots of applicants out there with good resumes. Your best bet would be to talk to some recruiters in your area. I mean i know theres depts in my area that would hire you but would you really want to work part-time making $9 an hour in some of the worst areas. I hope not. THose kinds of depts accept anyone which is scary. I wish you luck but it wont be easy.
      Lets say I finish up Associates/ bachelors and then go to the police academy self sponsored.. think that improves my chances?

Comment

Originally posted by Copfuture102 View Post
        Lets say I finish up Associates/ bachelors and then go to the police academy self sponsored.. think that improves my chances?
        No. Just because you are certified does not mean you can pass a background with a LE Agency.
        "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded."

Comment

Originally posted by Code Seven
          Why did you fail out of college?
          I didnt really "fail" out, Kinda just quit because I was playing poker and not focusing enough on school at the time.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3883 users online. 244 members and 3639 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X