300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• opinion about employment

So I get past all my interviews including a sit down with the Chief and I get my PHS. I turned it in a few days ago and now im starting to get a little concerned my employment history isn't gonna look that great. ive had a couple jobs that I quit without notice. I made sure to list it and explain the circumstances and on top of that ive been working for a law enforcement agency for about a year a half now. Ive always been a hard worker i just had a small issue with responsibility when i was younger. Is this gonna hose me out of backgrounds or am I ok?

Originally posted by A.skywalker View Post
    So I get past all my interviews including a sit down with the Chief and I get my PHS. I turned it in a few days ago and now im starting to get a little concerned my employment history isn't gonna look that great. ive had a couple jobs that I quit without notice. I made sure to list it and explain the circumstances and on top of that ive been working for a law enforcement agency for about a year a half now. Ive always been a hard worker i just had a small issue with responsibility when i was younger. Is this gonna hose me out of backgrounds or am I ok?
    It's almost impossible to tell you what the results of your Background Investigation will be. You made the correct choice when you decided to fully disclose any past "problems". Based on the information contained in your post, I'll hazard a guess and say, you'll probably be OK. Keep in mind that the Background Investigator does not make any hiring decisions. More often than not, the Investigator makes no recommendation(s). He/she merely reports their findings to those in the hiring chain who will make the decision to hire or non select you.

Comment

thanks, yeah I figured the BI probably wouldn't have much to say about it. I was just a little more concerned cause the Chief was gonna thumb through the background packets before he started assigning BIs to people. It would be a big time bummer if I was hosed after going so far, anyways thanks again.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2415 users online. 162 members and 2253 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X