Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preference Points letter

Hi all!
    I have searched through and have turned up nothing, so hopefully this is not a repeat. My question is what do you say in the letter to the board of commissioners for preference points. Should it be a long letter or short and to the point. I appreciate any insight. Thanks

What are you talking about? If you are entitled to some kind of preferance points, that information should be clearly stated and documented in the application packet.

Comment

What type of Preference Points are you referring to? For Veteran's Preference Points(where allowed) a copy of your DD-214 would be required.

Comment

I am applying for education preference points. I am required to submit a letter requesting these points be added. My question is, does anyone know what I should say in the letter or the length the letter should be?

I will be submitting a copy of transcripts

Thanks

Comment

If I understand your question correctly, simply write a short, courteous note requesting the preference points, and including your transcripts as documentation. While I'm tempted to write you a suggested sample note, I'm going to refrain for two reasons. One, you need to be doing this yourself, and two, if you work at it a little, you'll end up writing at least as good a note as I could---maybe better. Get started, and good luck.

Comment

I already have one written, just want to make sure I am doing it correctly before submitting it.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2940 users online. 138 members and 2802 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X