300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help on a job application

Hey guys, i have googled my *** off on trying to get help and i don't know whre to turn. I am 22 years old and I am applying for a local law enforcement job and on the work history section it is asking the details about the dates and i worked and in the order i worked. Since i have been 16 i have worked about 5 different jobs, and a few of the old jobs aren't even in business anymore. I'm needed to be as accurate as possible and i've found some websites a that offer this service, but i've read reviews on them being scams and i don't feel like loosing 50 bucks for nothing. I have seen few people say that i can get in touch with my local labor board or social security office and get the information i need. any help or suggestions??

guestimate.....thats what i had to do for dates, especially on a few that were out of business.....i told them up front that i wasnt sure but to the best of my recollection, this is when i worked......they have a phone number, obviously, and I do not know how to contact the former owner/manager.
    I wouldnt spend a dime trying to find the past people....other than phone books, internet.....try the social security office. I dont know if that would cost or not
    "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
    The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
    sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
    Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

sorry...should read "they DONT have a phone number anymore"

geeeezz, im striking out today on grammar
      "I don't go on "I'maworthlesscumdumpster.com" and post negative **** about cum dumpsters."
      The Tick

"Are you referring to the secret headquarters of a fictional crime fighter or penal complex slang for a-$$hole, anus or rectum?"
      sanitizer

"and we all know you are a poser and a p*ssy.... "
      Bearcat357 to Dinner Portion/buck8/long relief

Comment

Common situation. Be as accurate as possible, use the phrase"To the best of my memory".

Comment

Don't waste your money. Give it your best guess and let them know that the dates are approximate.

Comment

I had 15+ jobs before I applied and I am the same age as you. Do what is advised above.

Comment

MMelton.

Go to the local Social Security office and obtain that report. It will only about 12 bucks. Ijust pulled my report last year and it was 12 bucks, Gd luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3040 users online. 141 members and 2899 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X