X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Originally posted by guero3 View Post
    I am currently going to college and attending a ***. deg. on police science in houston tx i was just interested on wether or not the hospital debt that i have for my son will affect me on my process of becoming a police officer, right now i cannot afford to pay that huge bill. Will it affect me on my hiring process? i really want to become a law enforcement officer
    It's really not possible to give you a "yes it will, no it won't" answer. On a very personal basis, I can appreciate your situation, and your willingness to pay the debt. In a very general sense, it's possible you'd make the cut for a Department, provided you tested well in all other phases of the process. My thought for you, is that you speak to a Recruiter at an agency which interests you. Run your situation by him/her, and see what they advise. I sincerely hope things work out for you and your family. Good luck.

Leave a comment:

• just joe
    replied
    I also think employers are more understanding with hospital debt as opposed to "look at all the cool stuff I bought and don't want to pay for it" debt.

Leave a comment:

• mikeymedic
    replied
    As long as your credit report states "pays on time as agreed" or whatever in that context, your fine.

Leave a comment:

• guero3
    started a topic will hospital debts affect me?

will hospital debts affect me?

I am currently going to college and attending a ***. deg. on police science in houston tx i was just interested on wether or not the hospital debt that i have for my son will affect me on my process of becoming a police officer, right now i cannot afford to pay that huge bill. Will it affect me on my hiring process? i really want to become a law enforcement officer

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4926 users online. 291 members and 4635 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X