300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will hospital debts affect me?

I am currently going to college and attending a ***. deg. on police science in houston tx i was just interested on wether or not the hospital debt that i have for my son will affect me on my process of becoming a police officer, right now i cannot afford to pay that huge bill. Will it affect me on my hiring process? i really want to become a law enforcement officer

As long as your credit report states "pays on time as agreed" or whatever in that context, your fine.

Comment

I also think employers are more understanding with hospital debt as opposed to "look at all the cool stuff I bought and don't want to pay for it" debt.

Comment

Originally posted by guero3 View Post
        I am currently going to college and attending a ***. deg. on police science in houston tx i was just interested on wether or not the hospital debt that i have for my son will affect me on my process of becoming a police officer, right now i cannot afford to pay that huge bill. Will it affect me on my hiring process? i really want to become a law enforcement officer
        It's really not possible to give you a "yes it will, no it won't" answer. On a very personal basis, I can appreciate your situation, and your willingness to pay the debt. In a very general sense, it's possible you'd make the cut for a Department, provided you tested well in all other phases of the process. My thought for you, is that you speak to a Recruiter at an agency which interests you. Run your situation by him/her, and see what they advise. I sincerely hope things work out for you and your family. Good luck.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5211 users online. 348 members and 4863 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X