Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psych Test...

Hi,
    I am going for a physical/medical and psych test/evaluation all done in one day. I was told there is a portion where you need to write down all of the jobs you've ever had. Does the psychologist get a copy of my background packet? I was just wondering because I filled it out a while ago and there were dates/addresses I want to make sure I have correct for jobs. I just don't want it to seem like I am lying to the doc because I can't remember something like that. I tried doing a search for this but couldn't find a thread.

generally, they do get a brief or a summary on you from the BI.
    always keep a copy of what you've submitted.
    dates are not as big of deal as omitting jobs / information.

good luck.
    ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne

Comment

I agree with the sergeant. But now is a good time to ensure your accuracy is close enough and not way off. Refresh yourself.

Comment

Really refresh yourself...show the Doc that he doesn't intimidate you...show up drunk, and touch yourself every time he speaks. Guaranteed to pass!
        Lighten up Francis!

Comment

Originally posted by RichieRichNY1 View Post
          Hi,
          I am going for a physical/medical and psych test/evaluation all done in one day. I was told there is a portion where you need to write down all of the jobs you've ever had. Does the psychologist get a copy of my background packet? I was just wondering because I filled it out a while ago and there were dates/addresses I want to make sure I have correct for jobs. I just don't want it to seem like I am lying to the doc because I can't remember something like that. I tried doing a search for this but couldn't find a thread.
          In quite a few agencies the Pysch Exam is totally independent of the Background Investigation. In other words, one does not effect the other. Stated another way, it's entirely possible to pass a Background Investigation, and still fail the Pysch Exam. I'm not telling you that so you'll worry excessively, but simply that you'll pass or fail the Pysch independently of the Background Investigation.

Comment

Originally posted by BaldOldWhiteGuy View Post
            Really refresh yourself...show the Doc that he doesn't intimidate you...show up drunk, and touch yourself every time he speaks. Guaranteed to pass!
            I took your advice. Man you should have seen the look on the doc's face. haha.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5749 users online. 308 members and 5441 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X