Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 hours until my written and PT

I am nervous/excited because I only have 24 hours until my written and PT

I am feeling confident that I have the push ups, sit ups and bench press all in the bag

How ever I am not a strong (or fast) runner. My 1.5 mile run is between 12 minutes and 14 minutes...
    The sooner you understand that all your base are belongs to me the better off you will be.

Just remember when your body tells you to slow down that these few minutes you're running are standing between you and your job.

Comment

Originally posted by jakflak View Post
      Just remember when your body tells you to slow down that these few minutes you're running are standing between you and your job.
      exactly, mind over matter. I had to dig on my run and just made it...but I made it. Good luck.

Comment

Written Test [85%] 27 Push-ups [30] 37 Sit-ups [39] 1.5 Mile run < 12:53 [12:17] I PASSED ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
        The sooner you understand that all your base are belongs to me the better off you will be.

Comment

Congrats, hopefully it is the last one that you will ever take!

Comment

Wonder why they do push ups and the bench.All I had to do in PA was the bench(they lowered to my chest and 1 time up)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3853 users online. 176 members and 3677 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X