Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan
    replied
    Ummm.... well..... ya see..... uh.... yea..... well..... hmmmm.... ok?

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Please don't ever write such long, irrelevant questions again. Thank You.

1. No you can't be a cop in the USA
    2. Yes, you would need college

Be a cop in Finland.

Leave a comment:

• Den87
    replied
    well threatning to kill yourself is deff going to raise red flags since it was only 5yrs ago, but more importantly you have to be a U.S. citzen so in short dont waste your time coming here if that all you want to do

Leave a comment:

• nasa808
    replied
    Originally posted by RoadKingTrooper View Post

And what is a DG?
    Dolce and Gabbana...hello

Leave a comment:

• sigcopper
    replied
    You can't be a cop in the US since you aren't a citizen. Secondly, you need to look at each state and see what the minimum qualifications are. In MN you need college.

Leave a comment:

• RDEP
    replied
    First let me introduce me to my friend Q.

Second, put down the knife, back away, and STOP BUTCHERING MY LANGUAGE!

Third, I'm definately tossing the BS flag here. Anyone has questions, see his previous posts.

Leave a comment:

• bangarang
    replied
    Originally posted by On the sly
    Then why are you posting here?

ONLY LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS CAN *REPLY* TO POSTS IN 'ASK A COP'
    All Others BANNED on FIRST Offense
    oops...sorry

Leave a comment:

• bangarang
    replied
    Originally posted by JAR_fin View Post
    I live in Finland. I would like to move to USA and work as a police officer.

I want to know if these could disgualify me:

1) Prank internet post where I said that I will kill myself and police was called
    2) I never went to college

Apparently I am not qualified to work as a police officer in USA because of these reasons. Now I only want to know is it because reason number 1 or 2 or both of them.

Also I used the wrong abbreviation of the word "disqualify" because I typed it "DG" and the correct form would have been "DQ".
    edit: sorry
    Last edited by bangarang; 09-24-2009, 12:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JAR_fin
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Dr. Peebody View Post
    having one of the highest suicide rates in the world, maybe Finland doesn't look as harshly on it? doubtful, but maybe
    Well the officers only questioned me about it and army call-up nurse only asked one question about it and I completed my military service time normally and I understand that my medical record (if it shows anymore) says that one rutine visit check wanted by parents. Also I got my security guard license last year normally without any questions about anything so I myself don't see this as a huge problem since I think that the "record" don't show anymore because I'm adult now.

Leave a comment:

• JAR_fin
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by bangarang View Post
    i'm not going to lie....i have no idea what's going on here
    I live in Finland. I would like to move to USA and work as a police officer.

I want to know if these could disgualify me:

1) Prank internet post where I said that I will kill myself and police was called
    2) I never went to college

Apparently I am not qualified to work as a police officer in USA because of these reasons. Now I only want to know is it because reason number 1 or 2 or both of them.

Also I used the wrong abbreviation of the word "disqualify" because I typed it "DG" and the correct form would have been "DQ".

Leave a comment:

• Dr. Peebody
    replied
    having one of the highest suicide rates in the world, maybe Finland doesn't look as harshly on it? doubtful, but maybe

Leave a comment:

• bangarang
    replied
    i'm not going to lie....i have no idea what's going on here

Leave a comment:

• JAR_fin
    Guest replied
    You're NEVER gonna be a Cop in the US?
    I don't know so thats why I am asking. Seriously I think that I might be one day because you never know. I am only 20 so I it is not like I don't have time to improve.

Sorry about the misspell but I've seen worse in this forum (and not all of them are mine )

Leave a comment:

• RoadKingTrooper
    replied
    Why are you asking? You're NEVER gonna be a Cop in the US?

And what is a DG?.........Between the 1 and A is the letter Q or doesn't your keyboard have one anymore?

Leave a comment:

• JAR_fin
    Guest replied
    Which is the bigger DG number 1 or 2 because college degree is not mandatory right?

Leave a comment:

• Kimble
    replied
    Originally posted by JAR_fin View Post
    I'm trying to get that abbreviation to catch on and people don't what it means.
    I hear you're big in Japan.

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4099 users online. 238 members and 3861 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X