Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JSanchez222
    replied
    So does anyone from exam 7011 feel confident for the july academy?

Leave a comment:

• JSanchez222
    replied
    Originally posted by reda View Post
    My exam number is 8050 but i don't get they sent me a letter to do my process shouldn't they just make one for me? Quick question,my oral pyhc put me on review right for document, i sent in the documents and my doctor calls me and tells me i'm clear to finish my process. I wait a week for it to clear, week later i called APD to check my status and it still says Review i mean how does it work. Do they send you a letter or do i wait or ?? When i call them they play blind and dumb with me. i'm confused. And the documents were for school purposes, but it was all good.

EXAM 8050
    MEdical done
    mini med also done
    Pyhc written done
    oral review
    JST can't continue till reviews done
    BI - acts BLIND and Dumb with me.

You have to stay on top of them b/c its a pain when ur on a review if i were u id go to the psych dept personally

Leave a comment:

• reda
    replied
    Originally posted by JSanchez222 View Post
    I think I was blessed my investigator is great and shes on point. I called her and told her I started my process and she immediately called me back and scheduled my appointment with her. You should call your BI and schedule an appointment.... whats ur exam #? b/c if ur in the 8000 series they arent doing scheduling aPPOintment till begining of next year. good luck
    My exam number is 8050 but i don't get they sent me a letter to do my process shouldn't they just make one for me? Quick question,my oral pyhc put me on review right for document, i sent in the documents and my doctor calls me and tells me i'm clear to finish my process. I wait a week for it to clear, week later i called APD to check my status and it still says Review i mean how does it work. Do they send you a letter or do i wait or ?? When i call them they play blind and dumb with me. i'm confused. And the documents were for school purposes, but it was all good.

EXAM 8050
    MEdical done
    mini med also done
    Pyhc written done
    oral review
    JST can't continue till reviews done
    BI - acts BLIND and Dumb with me.

Leave a comment:

• JSanchez222
    replied
    Originally posted by reda View Post
    Hey guys i need some help i completed, my written phyco, oral pyhc and my medical. Is it true my BI sends out a letter in the mail? in order for us to see her/him? there so messed up, hanging phones in faces and stuff. And who schedules screening appointments APD? or BI they keep making me call different numbers and its always false.
    I think I was blessed my investigator is great and shes on point. I called her and told her I started my process and she immediately called me back and scheduled my appointment with her. You should call your BI and schedule an appointment.... whats ur exam #? b/c if ur in the 8000 series they arent doing scheduling aPPOintment till begining of next year. good luck

Leave a comment:

• reda
    replied
    Hey guys i need some help i completed, my written phyco, oral pyhc and my medical. Is it true my BI sends out a letter in the mail? in order for us to see her/him? there so messed up, hanging phones in faces and stuff. And who schedules screening appointments APD? or BI they keep making me call different numbers and its always false.

Leave a comment:

• JSanchez222
    replied
    Hey guys

I took everything now Im waiting for my mini med

Leave a comment:

• JSanchez222
    replied
    Originally posted by jchughes05 View Post
    I believes this goes in the NY section
    I know=/ How do I switch it?? I really didnt know how to do it

Leave a comment:

• jchughes05
    replied
    I believes this goes in the NY section

Leave a comment:

• JSanchez222
    replied
    Originally posted by orlandofed5-0 View Post
    Exam 7011 for who?

7011 NYPD

Leave a comment:

• JSanchez222
    replied
    Originally posted by masterchief_13 View Post
    I believe he is speaking about the NYPD
    Masterchief JSANCHEZ = IS A SHE!!! Lol... but yes that is correct I am talking about the NYPD .

Exam # 7011

Leave a comment:

• masterchief_13
    replied
    I believe he is speaking about the NYPD

Leave a comment:

• orlandofed5-0
    replied
    Exam 7011 for who?

Leave a comment:

• JSanchez222
    started a topic Exam # 7011

Exam # 7011

Hey guys,

Just wanted to know who took exam 7011 and what is their standing???

Thanks

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3226 users online. 168 members and 3058 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X