Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you!

Hey all -

Just wanted to post that I passed my oral board yesterday. I was exceptionally nervous about it because the only other one I had done prior, a couple of years back, just floored me. It was an embarrassing experience, to say the least. But yesterday, after reading this forum, I was confident when I went in and it was poetry in motion (ok, maybe not that good, but it was smooth!).

Next is the polygraph, tomorrow, but I'm not at all worried about that. Honesty has gotten me this far, I trust it'll get me through the rest of the way.

Relieved! Thanks for everyone's time for posting their experiences and advice.

Good luck as you continue in the process.

Comment

Passed Poly today. got fingerprints done. Going to go in for my UA Monday. Moving right along

Comment

Make sure you study for that UA. For some posters around here it is the most difficult test to pass.

Comment

Originally posted by sigcopper View Post
          Make sure you study for that UA. For some posters around here it is the most difficult test to pass.
          LOL. Fortunately, I don't even take Tylenol. Though I do have this thing for Diet Coke and Coke Zero. Wonder if I can test positive for excessive consumption of aspartame?!

Comment

Good one. If you are serious....no.....not what they are looking for.

Comment

Apparently not just a U/A, they took blood too. So I've been well screened

Also took the 600+ questions for the psych and pre-employment stuff.

Can someone tell me what a question like, "Lincoln was greater than Washington," true/false, has to do with my ability to be an effective police officer? I said false, btw.

Comment

You just flunked the entire thing.

Comment

Originally posted by sigcopper View Post
                  You just flunked the entire thing.
                  Drat. I had a feeling that BI was a Lincoln fan

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2252 users online. 162 members and 2090 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X