Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on memory Portion of test!!

Hello there.
    Im going to be taking a police test in New York in November and one part of the test is that memory section. The part where you stare at a picture or a few, for five minutes and then answer questions about it.
    I have taken a New York test with this part before and it was the only part I did not do well on, and I still scored a 90. I think I only got 4 out of 15 right, not sure though.
    Can anyone give me a little advice on how to practice for this section of the test? Any test guides or tricks that you did that helped you? I really want to do well so I place high enough to be considered for employment.

Thank you in advance.

Originally posted by Mulligan00 View Post
    Hello there.
    Im going to be taking a police test in New York in November and one part of the test is that memory section. The part where you stare at a picture or a few, for five minutes and then answer questions about it.
    I have taken a New York test with this part before and it was the only part I did not do well on, and I still scored a 90. I think I only got 4 out of 15 right, not sure though.
    Can anyone give me a little advice on how to practice for this section of the test? Any test guides or tricks that you did that helped you? I really want to do well so I place high enough to be considered for employment.

Thank you in advance.
    There should be some study guides available to assist you. Do a "Google" search. What you'll be looking for is a study guide for Police Officer, or Patrolman. Often, these guides will contain sample exams, which you can practice on. They may contain a section on what you're referring to. Also, next time you go to "Wally-World" go over to the book section. I seem to recall seeing a police exam study guide there.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5995 users online. 346 members and 5649 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X