300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I still be a cop?

I was convicted of a felony which was dropped to a misdemeanor...I was discharged under less than honorable conditions...I committed theft, maybe three times, but made restitution...I smoked dope 134 times, with the last time being ten minutes before I sat down to take the written test...I haven't paid income tax in seven years...several hookers know me by my first name and will tell you I'm a gentle lover when I haven't been drinking, which isn't very often...I did not graduate HS, and was kicked out of the GED program for buying exam answers...I have been diagnosed as a klepto-narcoleptic-maniac, meaning that I steal sleep from others...I have lost my license and drive an unregistered, uninsured vehicle...I was hoping to get right into CSI/SWAT/DARE/Computer crimes investigation, can I bypass the whole messy patrol thing?...I find a lot of stolen property, usually electronics and women's panties, and I tend to hold on to it while I look for the, uh, rightful owner...and, oh yeah, there's that dog and peanut butter thing I don't like to talk about...

I was wondering if I should join LE, or wait for another cabinet opening in the Obama administration!
    Last edited by Kieth M.; 05-12-2009, 11:54 AM.
    "You're never fully dressed without a smile."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional.

Three things I know for sure: (1) No bad deed goes unrewarded, (2) No good deed goes unpunished, and (3) It is entirely possible to push the most devoted, loyal and caring person beyond the point where they no longer give a 5h!t.

The dog and peanut butter thing was an especially nice touch.

Comment

You forgot to add that your friends say you have great Cop sense
      "a band is blowing Dixie double four time You feel alright when you hear the music ring"

The real deal

Outshined Pujulesfan Bearcat Chitowndet Sgt Slaughter jthorpe M-11 Lt Borelli L-1Sgt CHP Nikk Smurf Presence1 IcecoldblueyesKimble LADEP ateamer ChiCity R.A.B. Jenners IrishMetal GoldBadge willowdared Monkeybomb PhilipCal pullicords Chit2001 Garbageman Narco CruiserClass Fuzz 10-42Trooper Tex4720 irishlad2nv bajakirch OnThe gurmpyirishmanNYIlliniSgtScott31 CityCopDCcgh6366 FJDave

Comment

You may have a shot with Maywood or Vernon PD.
        Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

What about the medical marijuana prescription from your chiropractor?

Comment

You should be good to go as I dont see any history of D.V. in your post.
            " I DON'T WANT A LARGE FARVA!"

Comment

The answer that you want to hear is yes

Comment

If you’re trying to get out of MPD, sorry my agency isn’t hiring….
                Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Comment

if you've been following recent news, i'd say it wouldn't be too hard to jump right in with dallas pd...hell...you could go ride along and kick down doors tonight.

Comment

Probably has a shot with the Obama Administration.

Comment

You forgot to say how being a cop was your dream for as long as you can remember (which after 134 uses of pot is about 15 minutes).

Comment

Rotflmao!!!! I love these posts....and you should have no problems what-so-ever
                        Last edited by usmcrob; 05-10-2009, 06:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Outshined
                          I don't think tax evasion is a dis qualifier, other than that, wow.
                          Tim Geitner did it. Oh, I forgot. He cut the IRS a check for $48,000.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilipCal View Post
                            Tim Geitner did it. Oh, I forgot. He cut the IRS a check for $48,000.

This is America it is of to 'forget' you pay your taxes, bills, loans, feed/clothe your children. Why hold our politicians to a higher standard?
                            The sooner you understand that all your base are belongs to me the better off you will be.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5270 users online. 378 members and 4892 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X