300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [email protected] Test

I took the Psych test on March 25th. Man....that thing was so long. My hand was hurting so bad after it was all done. I had to write in a different way at about the 600th question. A lot of the questions were quit interesting. I'm curious to know if some of the questions, if answered 'yes' to, would someone really put yes to it? I dont want to give any of the questions away so I'll make up one. Lets say one of the questions was,I want to dress up as a woman and dance in front of the mirror Has anyone ever answered yes to something like that? LOL.
    Metropolitan Police Dept (D.C.):
    Written - 2/7/2009
    Packet Sent to Review Board -2/13/09
    Background - 2/18/2009
    Med/Psych Evals - 3/23-25/2009
    Everything else.....pending

In don't know the implications of any single question, but overall, here is what the test is screening for:

http://www.post.ca.gov/selection/psy...cal-traits.pdf
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Theres nothing to be scared of dude. Its basically a personality test. It's just loooooong. Dont worry about it. Just get ready to have major hand cramps.
      Metropolitan Police Dept (D.C.):
      Written - 2/7/2009
      Packet Sent to Review Board -2/13/09
      Background - 2/18/2009
      Med/Psych Evals - 3/23-25/2009
      Everything else.....pending

Comment

The MMPI2 is only a tool to access your personality traits. No right answers and no wrong answers. Just answer and don't over think the questions. They are simple questions, then you interview with a person qualified to interpret the results, there is an interview after the test. Relax, you'll do fine. I could post a link for you to take the test, however you would not know what the results mean unless you are trained in the interpretation of the test.
        Honesty Pays, Dishonesty Costs, ARE YOU IN DEBT

Comment

You mean it doesn't feel as if you have a tight band around your head?

Comment

As everyone else has said it's nothing to be scared or nervous about. Just fill out the forms honestly and anything that pops up as a red flag will be talked about.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3442 users online. 191 members and 3251 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X