X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post in the NY forums.
    Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

This sticky should have been locked so that it doesnt get hijacked with questions.
      I don't check to see if the glass is half full, I make sure its not dirty.

Comment

HI, I am new to the forum as well and love the guidelines you set. I tried to search through but i couldn't find anything on what I am about to ask so I hope that I can get some honest responses.

In regards to the portion in the beginning about disclosing criminal history (I am assuming that is just meaning anything you have done that breaks the law) would any of the following be automatic DQs?

- drinking underage - a little in high school and more in college before i turned 21
        - buying alcohol for minors in college (bought for friends younger than me when i turned 21 and bought for my brother once)
        - drinking while driving (did a few times in college)
        - Paying for sex (did sleep with a prostitute once, not anything I am proud about)
        - Would paying for strippers for a bachelor party count in here as well?
        - giving out adderall in college to a couple close friends

Also, how much does your credit score come into play when applying to departments? I read somewhere that having a bad credit score/bankruptcy on your credit score would DQ you, is that true?

Comment

See my response in your other thread.
          Now go home and get your shine box!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10728 users online. 327 members and 10401 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X