300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will this help

How well would USAF SP training help me in getting a career in law enforcement? I'm 25 years old, I have 90+ college hours. No convictions. No trouble with the law. But I have HORRIBLE credit and accounts that are currently delinquent. I am unemployed and seeking employment and while I do that my accounts are still sitting. I do plan on paying off my debts, but was wondering would the military play a part in getting hired.

Your prior training and experience will probably help you in answering test questions on the written and oral exams for the position you are seeking. In addition, many agencies add veterans points to your final test score. Beyond that, it won't be of much help (at least in my state).
    Going too far is half the pleasure of not getting anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by L-1 View Post
      Your prior training and experience will probably help you in answering test questions on the written and oral exams for the position you are seeking. In addition, many agencies add veterans points to your final test score. Beyond that, it won't be of much help (at least in my state).
      X-2, with an additional thought concerning your credit. Prior to applying with any LE agency, it will be neccessary for you to have a history of discharging your debts in a timely fashion. LE agencies place a major premium on this, so you'll need to establish and maintain a good credit history.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 12724 users online. 489 members and 12235 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X