Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the hiring process with marta pd, got questions?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the hiring process with marta pd, got questions?

I submitted my application back in may the process has been pretty smooth so far. Within a month I took my oral boards, poly and psych. I finished those all up in Aug. I follow up about once a week and I know I shouldn't call so much but I'm anxious. Does anyone know the time line for getting hired with marta pd in atlanta, ga?

how long after from the psych eval did you get a call?

Comment

if you are calling them once a week........................my guess is that your paperwork gets pushed deeper into the pile each time you call.
      Since some people need to be told by notes in crayon .......Don't PM me with without prior permission. If you can't discuss the situation in the open forum ----it must not be that important

My new word for the day is FOCUS, when someone irritates you tell them to FOCUS

Comment

If you know you shouldn't call so much, then why do you do it? I can understand your anxiety, I rather think that any Officer who's gone through a hiring process can appreciate your wanting to hear. Still, you really do yourself a disservice by calling too often. Once a week is too often.

One of the major aspects of just about any hiring process is waiting. Get used to it, as you're probably going to do some more of it before you find out one way of the other, if you've made the cut.

Comment

When they are ready to call you, you will get the call. If you finished everything... just relax.
          sigpic

"When a police officer is killed, it's not an agency that loses an officer, it's an entire nation." -Chris Cosgriff, ODMP Founder

http://www.odmp.org/

Comment

Originally posted by Nole56 View Post
            I submitted my application back in may the process has been pretty smooth so far. Within a month I took my oral boards, poly and psych. I finished those all up in Aug. I follow up about once a week and I know I shouldn't call so much but I'm anxious. Does anyone know the time line for getting hired with marta pd in atlanta, ga?
            Few things are as annoying as someone calling needlessly. What purpose does antagonizing the recruiter/BI serve?
            Judge me by the enemies I have made----Unknown

Comment

Marta pd

Hey, I'm in Phoenix az and I'm waiting to hear back whether or not the chief has said yes or no. I've done the steps that u have listed here so how were the other steps? I understand this was a long time ago, just wondering what to expect and whether or not u made it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nole56 View Post
                Hey did you ever get hired ? How was the process ?

Comment

Did you ever get the call back ? How was the hiring process was it lengthy?

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5509 users online. 308 members and 5201 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X