Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical Test

Ok.. I am in a bit of a dillema.

I can do the sit ups, bench press, 1.5 mile run with ease.
    Only problem is the sit and reach portion.

About 3 years ago (18 yrs old), I began to have a slight pain running down my left leg. It began to get worse as the years went on. When I was 20 years old, I went and saw a Neuro-surgeon, who set up an MRI appointment etc.

Come to see, I had Sciatica, which means I had a nerve that was either rubbing or pinching in my lower back.

21 years old, I had surgery, doctor said I would be 99% better after it.

6 months later pass, my leg is better on a daily basis, but I cannot touch my toes, not even close.

It is nothing but pain when I try to stretch.
    I'm 5'11'' - and can only reach middle of my shins.

I have an appointment on October 7th to see the doc, but I dont wanna hear him tell me I'm going to need another surgery.
    I don't know what I am going to do when it comes to take the test.

Now comes the time to start applying anywhere and everywhere I can, and I am already set back. I'm just depressed over this.

Post deleted
    Last edited by ChiCity; 09-17-2008, 12:48 AM. Reason: Not a cop, meant to send a PM to him
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkcX_5hZN6U

http://www.killology.com/sheep_dog.htm

Comment

Thank you for the reply. Will look into trying this when I flex a bit later today. My main issue is my sciatic nerve. I used to be able to touch my toes with ease, but once this issue arroused, thats when the problems started. It doesn't hurt to stretch, I know I can touch my toes, but the pain that is shooting down my leg stops me from going any farther because it hurts alot more.

Comment

post deleted
        Last edited by ZachE84; 09-21-2008, 12:27 PM. Reason: Not a cop, meant to send a PM to him

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3497 users online. 177 members and 3320 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X