300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York State Police Polygraph

Just wondering if anyone can give me advice on the New York State Polygraph I am going to be taking this week. This is my first Polygraph ever and this is the agency I really have been waiting to work for, so I don't want to screw this up. I have no bad history in my background, and just finished college. Any advice that can be given to help me achieve the highest possible score would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Originally posted by mfg21 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone can give me advice on the New York State Polygraph I am going to be taking this week. This is my first Polygraph ever and this is the agency I really have been waiting to work for, so I don't want to screw this up. I have no bad history in my background, and just finished college. Any advice that can be given to help me achieve the highest possible score would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    I'm not a Polygraph Examiner, and I can't offer any "works every time" advice. Ideally, there should be no surprises in your exam. The examiner will go over all the questions with you, prior to the actual test. This is the time for you to explain any situation or reply which might cause a reaction from the Polygraph. Try to relax as much as possible. Avoid listening to any advice or tips on "beating the machine". Should any issues emerge from your exam, you'll probably be offered the opportunity to take a second exam. There really isn't a "score" in a Polygraph exam, at least not in the sense of a written exam. Essentially, honesty is the best friend you have. Good luck.

Comment

Don't Lie.

M-11
      “All men dream...... But not equally..
      Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
      but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
      for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5973 users online. 336 members and 5637 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X