300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-polygraph questionaire

Hello, I was offered a civilian position with the Sherrif's dept and had to fill out a pre-polygraph questionaire. I was very stressed out while I was filling this out and went through it very quickly. There were some questions that I realised I didn't answer right because I forgot (after I thought for days about them, the answers surfaced) and there were some quesions that I didn't answer due to being under pressure. Some was past drug use (I already listed some - but forgot others - it was soo long ago) others were just random. I was going to wait until the BI called me to let me know who was assigned to me to let them know about the situation. However, noone called me & the references have already been sent their questionaires. How do I deal with this? Is it too late to call them & tell them that I have more answers for them? Or should I just wait it out completely? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Originally posted by determined1 View Post
    Hello, I was offered a civilian position with the Sherrif's dept and had to fill out a pre-polygraph questionaire. I was very stressed out while I was filling this out and went through it very quickly. There were some questions that I realised I didn't answer right because I forgot (after I thought for days about them, the answers surfaced) and there were some quesions that I didn't answer due to being under pressure. Some was past drug use (I already listed some - but forgot others - it was soo long ago) others were just random. I was going to wait until the BI called me to let me know who was assigned to me to let them know about the situation. However, noone called me & the references have already been sent their questionaires. How do I deal with this? Is it too late to call them & tell them that I have more answers for them? Or should I just wait it out completely? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    An incomplete questionaire, or one containing errors or omissions, is going to cause you problems. I suggest you contact the BI who spoke to you, and attempt to correct the Questionaire. It's imperative that the questionaire you submit be complete and accurate. Your questionaire as submitted , could result in a DQ-(worst case), or a significant delay in processing your application.

Comment

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4414 users online. 239 members and 4175 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 11:44 AM on 09-29-2011.

Working...
    X