300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-polygraph questionaire

Hello, I was offered a civilian position with the Sherrif's dept and had to fill out a pre-polygraph questionaire. I was very stressed out while I was filling this out and went through it very quickly. There were some questions that I realised I didn't answer right because I forgot (after I thought for days about them, the answers surfaced) and there were some quesions that I didn't answer due to being under pressure. Some was past drug use (I already listed some - but forgot others - it was soo long ago) others were just random. I was going to wait until the BI called me to let me know who was assigned to me to let them know about the situation. However, noone called me & the references have already been sent their questionaires. How do I deal with this? Is it too late to call them & tell them that I have more answers for them? Or should I just wait it out completely? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Originally posted by determined1 View Post
    Hello, I was offered a civilian position with the Sherrif's dept and had to fill out a pre-polygraph questionaire. I was very stressed out while I was filling this out and went through it very quickly. There were some questions that I realised I didn't answer right because I forgot (after I thought for days about them, the answers surfaced) and there were some quesions that I didn't answer due to being under pressure. Some was past drug use (I already listed some - but forgot others - it was soo long ago) others were just random. I was going to wait until the BI called me to let me know who was assigned to me to let them know about the situation. However, noone called me & the references have already been sent their questionaires. How do I deal with this? Is it too late to call them & tell them that I have more answers for them? Or should I just wait it out completely? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    An incomplete questionaire, or one containing errors or omissions, is going to cause you problems. I suggest you contact the BI who spoke to you, and attempt to correct the Questionaire. It's imperative that the questionaire you submit be complete and accurate. Your questionaire as submitted , could result in a DQ-(worst case), or a significant delay in processing your application.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6615 users online. 194 members and 6421 guests.

Most users ever online was 19,482 at 12:44 PM on 09-29-2011.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X