300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Used drugs briefly in past

I plan to apply for law enforcement in 2 years. At the time I would be applying, 4 years before then I used drugs 3 times. I used Weed, only puffed it 3 times didn't get high.

Since then I have never done it again, I quit after I realized why am I doing this? Its pointless and stupid.

I have never been arrested, kicked out of school, fired from a job, I am currently in college. I dont drink, I have never been to a party.

Would me being truthful about me using drugs only 3 times help me? Would it hurt me that I once did it? But I quit doing it, and it was for a brief time

If that is the extent of your drug use, you should not be concerned. Be honest.
    No man is above the law and no man is below it: nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it.
    -Theodore Roosevelt

The views expressed by this screen name do not represent any civilian,municipal, military, or federal law enforcement agency and are strictly the views of the individual writing. Under no circumstances should someone consider the content of these posts to have anything less than a great deal of sarcasm interlaced throughout. Read at your own risk.

Comment

Ditto. Be honest and you'll be fine.

Comment

For goodness sake! You are in college, go to a party! Your fine.
        Well first, life dealt you a bad hand, then you decided to double down.

Comment

---

-----------

Comment

I plan to apply for law enforcement in 2 years. At the time I would be applying, 4 years before then I used drugs 3 times.
            What's with the Higher Math? Say 2 years ago.

Don't be sneaky and try and trick up the timeline.

You're going to have to at least throw some division in if you want to fool the BI.

M-11
            “All men dream...... But not equally..
            Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find it is vanity;
            but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
            for they act their dreams with open eyes to make it possible.....”

TE Lawrence

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3844 users online. 230 members and 3614 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X