300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• background packet waiting for approval

Will a BI address issues or seek follow-up before they send the file up the chain of command for approval? I am waiting to hear if any follow-up needs to be done from the agency investigator.So far the investigator hasn't addressed any problems.What are the potential financial costs for agencies in running backgrounds? It just seems crazy that an agency will complete a background if they really don't want you. My background was actually completed by an outside agency.

Originally posted by JSL0506 View Post
    Will a BI address issues or seek follow-up before they send the file up the chain of command for approval? I am waiting to hear if any follow-up needs to be done from the agency investigator.So far the investigator hasn't addressed any problems.What are the potential financial costs for agencies in running backgrounds? It just seems crazy that an agency will complete a background if they really don't want you. My background was actually completed by an outside agency.
    Whether or not your Background was run by an outside agency, or the dept to which you applied, it essentially does two things. It determines whether or not you meet the minimum agency standards for employment, and/or, whether or not you meet the criteria for Disqualification under agency standards. As far as costs of a Background Investigation are concerned, they are generally effected by the costs of postage, local./long distance phone calls, and gasoline. In the case of your agency, there would also be the cost(s) of having an outside agency conduct the investigation.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6423 users online. 374 members and 6049 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X