300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awaiting Background approval

i took a poygraph, then sent for one questions i failed..and i think i failed the second poly or i dont know, but last thing i heard from my b.i. that he sent in my background for approval so i dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing..my background is clean nothing to hide at all, never changed my story so now i have been waiting for an answer and dont know what to think :

Originally posted by annie21 View Post
    i took a poygraph, then sent for one questions i failed..and i think i failed the second poly or i dont know, but last thing i heard from my b.i. that he sent in my background for approval so i dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing..my background is clean nothing to hide at all, never changed my story so now i have been waiting for an answer and dont know what to think :
    Please understand that my reply is very general in nature. Applicants often fail a Polygraph Exam. This happens for a variety of reasons. In situations where the initial Polygraph is inconclusive, questionable, or the candidate fails, a second exam is often given. When all is said and done, you know your background far better than we do, and if you know there are no issues out there, you're probably good to go on the Background. Finally, keep in mind that neither the Background Investigator, or the Polygraph Examiner do the hiring. They simply report their findings to those higher up in the hiring process.

Comment

Thanks for that information, i guess i have to be patiently week the b.i. said i will have more information in five weeks its only been 2 in a half..

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3517 users online. 174 members and 3343 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X