Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took Psychological Exam and need help..

I took a MMPI2 something like that and some other test last wed. for a grand total of 900 questions. I am in the process of being Memphis Police. It was a certain question on the test that said are you stretching the truth on this questionare? I said true by accident I didn't think about it till I got home and relaxed is that an automatic fail? I don't want to fail by something like that after 5 hours of taking those 2 long tests. I do have a Clinical interview with some guy on the 15th and thats part 2 of the exam here. I need help on what questions he may ask and how to answer them.

Be calm.... It happens and they realize that. The one I just took about two months ago was 2000 + questions. I misanswered a question and they asked me about it. I told them I marked the wrong one on accident. That was that.

My question was something like "I use force to resolve social issues with the public," to which I answered "True" by mistake.

Anything that doesn't coincide with the pattern of the test is going to be deemed an error first and investigated by them. Don't worry about it.

Comment

Thanks guys.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6684 users online. 367 members and 6317 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X