300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Are My Chances?

I was just informed that I have passed the Background and that I am just waiting on a decision from the Chief as to whether I get a Conditional Offer. Now, if at least 2 officers and 2 sergeants have told me that they are very sure that my name was on the "offers" list, should I think that my chances are good? Or, should I still consider myself in "limbo" and keep worrying?

Originally posted by New2TheLaw View Post
    I was just informed that I have passed the Background and that I am just waiting on a decision from the Chief as to whether I get a Conditional Offer. Now, if at least 2 officers and 2 sergeants have told me that they are very sure that my name was on the "offers" list, should I think that my chances are good? Or, should I still consider myself in "limbo" and keep worrying?
    Well, you don't know for absolute certain until you get the offer. From my end though, it looks pretty good for you. Hope it works out--good luck!!

Comment

We're all mostly police officers here, not psychics. Just sit back, relax and wait it out.

Comment

Originally posted by occ View Post
        We're all mostly police officers here, not psychics. Just sit back, relax and wait it out.
        I know, I know. But, as it sounds like you've experienced this already, I will do my best to be patient and wait it out. Thanks!!

Comment

Thank you. I was told today by the HR Admin person that I am on a "Position Pending" list. Don't know what that means?
          Last edited by New2TheLaw; 09-05-2008, 09:38 PM. Reason: changed font

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3045 users online. 178 members and 2867 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X