Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• etuvell
    replied
    Okay, thanks for the responses. I didn't really think it would be to much of a problem, but I just wanted to make sure.

(By the way, I was never planning on not listing it. I may have been a little unclear in my original post).

Thanks again!
    -E.

Leave a comment:

• jakflak
    replied
    Yes, you need to list it and No, it won't matter. You have nothing to worry about.

Leave a comment:

• PhilipCal
    replied
    Originally posted by etuvell View Post
    Hi all,

The other day, I was cruising the internet and was looking at the LASD website and the background information packets that have to be filled out. One of the questions I saw was something along the lines of "Have you ever inhaled a substance to get high?" This made me think about a few instances that I had. On a few occasions as a teenager, I was using permanent markers (or felt tip markers, I don't really remember) and I took some brief sniffs (I mean VERY brief. I did not inhale all the way). I did not do this regularly, only a couple of times (I would say around 5). Each time, I did not really get "high". It was just a brief light-headed feeling. Besides this, I have never done any drugs. Will this be a major problem?

Thanks,
    Eric

(I realize that I left out the second question. I will ask it at a different time. It is just regarding a law, nothing I have done.)
    Eric, if that's the extent of your "experimentation", I don't see a problem. You answer "yes" to the question and explain it. Don't justify/rationalize,simply explain as you did here.

Leave a comment:

• etuvell
    started a topic 2 questions

2 questions

Hi all,

The other day, I was cruising the internet and was looking at the LASD website and the background information packets that have to be filled out. One of the questions I saw was something along the lines of "Have you ever inhaled a substance to get high?" This made me think about a few instances that I had. On a few occasions as a teenager, I was using permanent markers (or felt tip markers, I don't really remember) and I took some brief sniffs (I mean VERY brief. I did not inhale all the way). I did not do this regularly, only a couple of times (I would say around 5). Each time, I did not really get "high". It was just a brief light-headed feeling. Besides this, I have never done any drugs. Will this be a major problem?

Thanks,
    Eric

(I realize that I left out the second question. I will ask it at a different time. It is just regarding a law, nothing I have done.)
    Last edited by etuvell; 09-02-2008, 10:57 PM. Reason: Clarification

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6619 users online. 366 members and 6253 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X