Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions

Hi all,

The other day, I was cruising the internet and was looking at the LASD website and the background information packets that have to be filled out. One of the questions I saw was something along the lines of "Have you ever inhaled a substance to get high?" This made me think about a few instances that I had. On a few occasions as a teenager, I was using permanent markers (or felt tip markers, I don't really remember) and I took some brief sniffs (I mean VERY brief. I did not inhale all the way). I did not do this regularly, only a couple of times (I would say around 5). Each time, I did not really get "high". It was just a brief light-headed feeling. Besides this, I have never done any drugs. Will this be a major problem?

Thanks,
    Eric

(I realize that I left out the second question. I will ask it at a different time. It is just regarding a law, nothing I have done.)
    Last edited by etuvell; 09-02-2008, 10:57 PM. Reason: Clarification
    "It peed on me! That's resisting arrest." (Kelso, "That 70's Show")

Originally posted by etuvell View Post
    Hi all,

The other day, I was cruising the internet and was looking at the LASD website and the background information packets that have to be filled out. One of the questions I saw was something along the lines of "Have you ever inhaled a substance to get high?" This made me think about a few instances that I had. On a few occasions as a teenager, I was using permanent markers (or felt tip markers, I don't really remember) and I took some brief sniffs (I mean VERY brief. I did not inhale all the way). I did not do this regularly, only a couple of times (I would say around 5). Each time, I did not really get "high". It was just a brief light-headed feeling. Besides this, I have never done any drugs. Will this be a major problem?

Thanks,
    Eric

(I realize that I left out the second question. I will ask it at a different time. It is just regarding a law, nothing I have done.)
    Eric, if that's the extent of your "experimentation", I don't see a problem. You answer "yes" to the question and explain it. Don't justify/rationalize,simply explain as you did here.

Comment

Yes, you need to list it and No, it won't matter. You have nothing to worry about.

Comment

Okay, thanks for the responses. I didn't really think it would be to much of a problem, but I just wanted to make sure.

(By the way, I was never planning on not listing it. I may have been a little unclear in my original post).

Thanks again!
        -E.
        "It peed on me! That's resisting arrest." (Kelso, "That 70's Show")

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5363 users online. 320 members and 5043 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X